The Community Advocate’s mission is to be the voice of the Kalamazoo community for the issues of: education, civil rights, and other pertinent political issues. We endeavor to be a sounding board for a real catalyst of change instead of just another blog or community conversation that has no end result.
- @CMo_27 I'd love to invite u to a leadership training event 4 the boy scouts in SW MI. How can we connect to c ur availability& interest? 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/d-dPycA 10 months ago
- lnkd.in/dZ3Udt5 10 months ago
- Process $1,000 without fees when you activate a @Square account with my link squareup.com/i/9AF16D7B/?s=… 11 months ago
- How This 92-Year-Old Red Cross Volunteer Helps Servicemembers shar.es/1lXFru via @sharethis 12 months ago